Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Students View




Hi friends, I had joined CETPA for my summer training in the year 2005 on a suggestion of my friend.CETPA has provided me with such an insight about the .NET technology that now I feel confident about facing any problems regarding the technology. This is the only institute where you get each & every penny you paid back in the form of knowledge. I am thankful to CETPA & Anil Sir (My .NET Mentor) for their help in shaping a wonderful career for me.

--- Shailesh Sinha- Senior Software Engineer-NESS Technologies

Hi I am Sachin & I did my .NET training at STEP-IIT Roorkee with CETPA in the year 2007. My this wise decision had changed my approach towards programming. Initially before joining CETPA to do my major training, I had tried couple of training institute and attended demo but my experience was pathetic, felt horrible the way they teach…not at all well. Finally I came to know about CETPA through one of my cousin & then I met Anil Sir. The way he teaches & explains the topics is appreciable & his real time examples to solve problem is awesome. I highly recommend CETPA to those students who got passion to make career in programming.

--- Sachin Kumar Vashishtha- Business Analyst- CSC

At CETPA I had learned the perfect act of Building Embedded System in 2006 at STEP-IIT, Roorkee. Their stepwise approach towards the topic gives us a better view to understand the technology we are using. CETPA Trainers are always focused & dedicated towards making the students to learn at their best. In one line CETPA to me & my friends are”Best institute, Best faculty especially, Vikas sir”. The way Vikas sir teaches can lift any student up .I am very thankful to CETPA Team, CETPA Rockss!!

--- PUNEET PATHAK- Senior Software Engineer- IBM

"Thank you so very much for prompt, thorough, and outstanding responses to my questions, during the course of training. The best part of all is that the trainer actually understood my specific weak areas & tailored JAVA training to custom fit my needs. Every penny which I spent on this training program is worth it!!! I am very pleased and will recommend you to all join CETPA Infotech for technology training.

--- Sonika Gupta – NRIITM, Gwalior


The experience that I had during my Summer Training at CETPA was wonderful & unforgettable. I had enrolled myself for the PHP program and I was fully satisfied with the training program. The best what I liked about CETPA was learning environment which motivates us to learn new technology innovatively. Staff members are also very helpful and I am very grateful to Miss Sonal Tandon (PHP trainer) for taking pains during the training period and making it a worthwhile period for me. Moreover I would recommend any student to opt for CETPA for their respective Summer Training/Winter Training

--- Sanket Tandon

No comments:

Post a Comment